Government of Ukraine have eased the rules of entry for fully vaccinated travelers. Starting from June 2, travelers who have been fully vaccinated may enter the country without restrictions.
Foreigners who have not been fully vaccinated, have options to provide a negative PCR test result or a rapid antigen test (done no more than 72 hours before entry).
What documents are needed to enter Ukraine ?
- A policy (certificate) of insurance that covers the costs related to the treatment of COVID-19, observation, and is valid for the entire period of stay in Ukraine.
- ONE of the following documents:
- a document confirming full vaccination with a WHO-approved vaccine
- a rapid test for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen (RAT) that was done no more than 72 hours before entry;
- a certificate of a negative PCR test result done no more than 72 hours before the entry.
Children under 12 need only an insurance, covering СOVID-19.
In the absence of a test / vaccination and/or insurance policy the border crossing for entry will be denied.
For details, contact us by phone number: +380 (95) 219 18 67