On September 23 and 30, 2021, the 4th International Congress on Banking and Research of Umbilical Cord Blood, Perinatal Tissues (Umbilical Cord, Placenta), Transplantology and New Methods of Regenerative Therapy will be held. Due to the necessity to keep anti-epidemic measures because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the event will take place online. The main organizer of the congress is the well-known international organization Cord Blood Association, an active member of which is the Institute of Cell Therapy.
The congress will present the latest achievements of world science in the field of biobanking and clinical use of umbilical cord blood, umbilical cord, placenta. The congress program is formed on the basis of a competitive selection of the best scientific papers from around the world, and all articles submitted by participants are carefully reviewed by independent experts.
The Institute of Cell Therapy has successfully passed the competitive selection and will deliver a report at the congress, overviewing 18 years experience in biobanking and clinical use of umbilical cord blood in Ukraine.
Hot topics to be discussed at this year’s congress include:
- Advances in the use of umbilical cord blood for the treatment of leukemia.
- Expansion of stem cells for the treatment of malignant and benign neoplasms.
- Clinical and economic prospects of umbilical cord blood transplantation.
- Critical aspects of mesenchymal stem cell production for clinical use.
- New methods of regenerative therapy.
- Directed umbilical cord blood banking for transplantation and gene therapy.
- Methods of immunomodulatory cell therapy.
See you at Cord Blood Connect 2021!